帕金森病防治资料网: 珍爱生命, 积极预防, 拥有健康, 告别帕金森病、帕金森综合症 | RSS 订阅 | Email 订阅 | QQ群: 161053702

当前页面: 帕金森 Parkinsonism 论坛 » 帕金森 parkinsonism 预防与控制 » 【原创译文】使用歌唱疗法 治疗帕金森病

【原创译文】使用歌唱疗法 治疗帕金森病

发表新主题   回复此主题

[第1楼 PID6140] 2011-05-26 21:20 GoldenPig 写道:

【原创译文】使用歌唱疗法 治疗帕金森病

据05.26的The Calgary Herald(卡尔加里先驱报)报道,歌唱疗法,有助于治疗帕金森病。帕金森病人在后期许多人会丧失语音能力。在格伦罗斯康复医院,许多帕金森病人组成了合唱团,任何人都可以加入这个团体,甚至是天生五音不全的人。因为合唱团的目标是加强人们的说话,参加派对和社交,给予他们信心,。

参加合唱团的人有广泛的活动。例如通过夸大元音发音伸展自己的脸颊和嘴唇,象跳肚皮舞一样,弯曲的臀部和膝盖。有意思的是,他们有时候也唱中国的“京剧” :)

英文原文见:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Parkinson+therapy+includes+singing/4841854/story.html
以下是被引用的内容:
Now, eight years after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, her voice is so quiet that when she phoned her ex-husband after five years, he didn't recognize her.

"I guess it's just losing a little bit of yourself," said Bradley, as she spoke about the effects of the neurodegenerative disease that progressively steals away people's muscle control, balance and voice. It's commonly associated with tremors, a shuffling walk, a mask-like face and slow movement.

Bradley uses a cane and her face has become stiff as her body loses the cells that contain dopamine, the chemical needed to carry signals between nerves in the brain.

"I don't smile. It's an effort to smile. You have to think about walking. You have to think about talking. You have to think about smiling."

The joy comes a bit easier each week when Bradley, 63, heads to St. Thomas Moore Health Centre near the Faculte Saint-Jean, where she's part of a choir filled with members who have Parkinson's.

Anyone with the disease can join -even those who are tone deaf -because the goal of the choir is to strengthen people's speaking voices and give them confidence to go to parties and socialize.

Bradley said her voice is a bit stronger, but she also enjoys being with others who know what it's like to fall down because of muscle problems. Her West Highland terriers, Rory and Angus, also appreciate Bradley's musicality.

"If I'm singing opera, they'll sing, too," she said.

Merrill Tanner, choir director, singer and speech therapist, began the choir last year as part of a research study to determine if singing exercises can strengthen the voices of people with the disease.

She can't speak about the study results -she has to wait until her resulting paper is published in a scientific journal -but said people who participated experienced improvements that measured as statistically significant.

"I see too many people with no voice," said Tanner, who has continued running the choir with about $5,000 from the Parkinson's Society. "They're still cognitively intact and they can't talk." Some of them live on their own or become socially isolated, embarrassed about their tremors and stutters. Over time, they lose the muscles in their face, throat and stomach.

She trains them as she would actors or professional singers, getting them to exercise their abdominal muscles to support deep diaphragm breathing and powerful voices.

People in the choir have extensive warm-up routines, stretching their cheeks and lips through exaggerating vowel pronunciations, waving their hips like belly dancers and bending their knees in the Charleston style while singing oohs and ahs.

"You're Italian opera singers," she instructs the choir, encouraging them to sing dramatically and boldly. Tanner said people with Parkinson's tend to do less rather than more, then lose their voices or facial expressions without even noticing.

"Then they get out of shape and then they can't make a louder voice," she said. "I'm pushing the voice production."

It worked so well for one of Tanner's voice patients at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital that he regained his booming bass voice. He can now tell the nurses what he needs, Tanner said.

David Koshman, 62, believes the choir has helped him maintain his voice, though he still fears its eventual loss.

"Sometimes, I'll go home a little down. I know it's waiting around the corner," he said. "I've tried to be very proactive. It's given me confidence."

Choir mate Graham Burridge, 61, said he has always been soft-spoken, but has noticed his friends and accountant colleagues ask him to repeat himself more often.

"You've got to feel like you're shouting," Burridge said.
[第2楼 PID6140] 2012-08-20 19:27 Robot :

【原创译文】使用歌唱疗法 治疗帕金森病 相关

发表新主题   回复此主题