帕金森病防治资料网: 珍爱生命, 积极预防, 拥有健康, 告别帕金森病、帕金森综合症 | RSS 订阅 | Email 订阅 | QQ群: 161053702

当前页面: 帕金森 Parkinsonism 论坛 » 帕金森 parkinsonism, diagnose, 诊断与治疗 » 我的翻译文章:帕金森病运动疗法 Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease

我的翻译文章:帕金森病运动疗法 Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease

发表新主题   回复此主题

[第1楼 PID4922] 2009-02-16 10:37 GoldenPig 写道:

我的翻译文章:帕金森病运动疗法 Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease

  Cleveland Clinic 网站上的文章《Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease》介绍了锻炼对帕金森病患者的改善症状态所带来的好处,以及一些锻炼建议。我读了一下,觉得写得很专业中肯,于是全文翻译以下,希望对国内的患者有所帮助。

原文:Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease (http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Parkinsons_Disease/hic_Exercise_for_People_with_Parkinsons_Disease.aspx)

作者:The Cleveland Clinic Foundation (http://my.clevelandclinic.org).

翻译:帕金森病运动疗法

译者:Golden Pig (http://www.parkinsonism.net)

转载请保留版权信息及链接。

Exercise benefits both the physical and psychological well-being of people with Parkinson’s disease. Because Parkinson’s disease affects a person’s ability to move, exercise helps to keep muscles strong and to improve flexibility and mobility. Exercise does not stop the disease from progressing; however, it improves balance, helping people overcome gait problems and strengthen the muscles that aid in swallowing and speaking. Also, exercise can prevent some of the secondary long-term complications of Parkinson’s disease such as stiffening of the joints. Patients also receive the emotional satisfaction of feeling they have accomplished something.

运动对帕金森病患者的心健康都有非常大的益处。由于帕金森病影响到一个人的行动能力,所以经常运动,有助于保持肌肉强劲,以提高其灵活性和机动性。运动疗法并不能停止帕金森疾病的进展,但它能改善的平衡,帮助人们克服无法行走的问题,以及改善吞咽和说明。此外,运动可以防止一些帕金森氏症所带来的长期并发症的,如关节僵化。病人如果能够自理做完一些事情,他们的心情就会变得很愉快。
[第2楼 PID4922] 2012-08-20 19:27 Robot :

我的翻译文章:帕金森病运动疗法 Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease 相关

[第3楼 PID4923] 2009-02-16 10:38 GoldenPig 写道:

回复: 我的翻译文章:帕金森病运动疗法 Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease

Check with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Your doctor might make recommendations about:

在进行任何运行计划之前,最好与你的医生确认一下。一般来说,你的医生会给出如下一建议:

* The types of exercise best suited to you and those that you should avoid
你最适合的运动,以及应该避免的运动。

* The intensity of the workout (how hard you should be working)
运动的强度(即使你认为非常困难,也应该照做)

* The duration of your workout and any physical limitations
运动执续时间和体力限制。

* Referrals to other professionals, such as a physical therapist, who can help you create your own personal exercise program
接受其他专家的建议。例如:物理治疗师可以帮助你创建你的个人锻炼计划。

The type of exercise that works best for you depends on your symptoms, fitness level, and overall health. Generally, exercises that stretch the limbs thorough the full range of motion are encouraged. For patients whose illness limits their ability to exercise, referral to a physical therapist can help by designing an exercise program that you can do. The final precaution, when you get the OK to begin exercising, is to go slowly.

最好的锻炼方案,取决于你的症状、健康水平以及整体状态。一般来说,鼓励进行全面、彻底的四肢伸展运动。有移动障碍的患者,物理治疗师可以帮其定制一份合适的运动计划。最后需要注意的是,当于你有一个美好的开端的时候,一定要注意循序渐进,慢慢来。
[第4楼 PID4924] 2009-02-16 10:39 GoldenPig 写道:

回复: 我的翻译文章:帕金森病运动疗法 Exercise for People with Parkinsons Disease

Tips for exercise:

运动小技巧:

    * Always warm-up before beginning your exercise routine and cool down at the end.
      每次运动之前,一定要进行热身运动;完成日常运动之后,要进行放松和休息。

    * If you plan to work out for 30 minutes, start with 10-minute sessions and work your way up.
      如果你计划锻炼 30 分钟,那么在 10 分钟的时候,应该检查一下自己的状态,确认能否继续。

    * Exercise your facial muscles, jaw, and voice when possible:
      在尽可能的情况下,锻炼你的下巴、面部肌肉和说话能力。

         1. Sing or read aloud, exaggerating your lip movements.
            大声唱歌或朗读,使嘴唇做夸大的运动。

         2. Make faces in the mirror.
            对着镜子做鬼脸。

         3. Chew food vigorously, avoid swallowing large pieces. Instead, chew each piece for at least 20 seconds.
            用力咀嚼食物,避免直接吞咽大块食物。每块食物至少要咀嚼 20 秒以上。

    * Try water exercise, such as aqua aerobics. These are often easier on the joints and require less balance.
      试试水中有氧运动。例如水中健美。这些能改善关节的平衡性。

    * Work out in a safe environment. Avoid slippery floors, poor lighting, throw rugs, and other potential dangers.
      在安全的环境下进行锻炼。避免湿滑的地板、昏暗的光线、易摔的地毯以及其他潜在的危险。

    * If you have difficulty balancing, exercise within reach of a grab bar or rail. If you have trouble standing or getting up, try exercising in bed rather than on the floor or an exercise mat.
      如果你平衡能力差,运动时记得抓住扶手。如果你站立困难或无法起床,可以试着在床上运动,不要在地板或地垫上锻炼。

    * If at any time you feel sick or you begin to hurt, STOP.
      锻炼过程中,一旦感觉到不适或伤痛,立即停止。

    * Most of all, select a hobby or activity you enjoy and will keep doing.
      最重要的是,选择一种你感兴趣的方式,并且,坚持下去。

    * Some suggestions include:
      一些建议:
          o Gardening
            园艺

          o Walking
            散步

          o Swimming
            游泳

          o Water Aerobics
            水中有氧运动

          o Yoga
            瑜伽

          o Tai Chi
            太极

发表新主题   回复此主题